Millbrook House Hotel **, Rue de Trachy, Millbrook, St. Helier, Jersey, JE2 3JN
+44 (0) 1534 733036
+44 (0) 1534 724317
Car Hire with Europcar
The tranquil Jersey you hoped had not gone forever...
In one of the most privileged locations in the Island, with 10 acres of its own grounds, park and gardens, 200 yards from the road, secluded but not isolated, Millbrook House offers you a unique opportunity for a restful and relaxing holiday. As you would expect this country house hotel has all modern amenities, is tastefully furnished and graced with many antiques: totally comfortable and welcoming.
- Quiet location set back 200 yards/metres from road in 10 acres (4 hectares) of own park and grounds including 2 acres (0.8 hectares) of exceptional gardens and with outstanding views to the sea.
- Large car park.
- 5 hole pitch and putt golf course.
- 600 yards/metres from beach; 300 yards/metres to bus stop.
- 24 bedrooms, all with private bathrooms, most with central heating.
- Most with views to gardens and the sea. 3 self-catering fully equipped studio apartments. All bedrooms and public rooms within the hotel are non-smoking.
- Colour TV, direct dial telephone, coffee/tea maker and hairdryer in, every room.
- 8 person lift.
- Residential licence and lounge bar; bar closes at 11.30pm.
- No disco, no cabaret, no entertainment, no swimming pool to ensure peace and quiet.
- Ideal for the independent traveller seeking a hotel of character at realistic prices.
Millbrook House maintains an excellent table, an extensive wine list, efficient, discreet and friendly service: qualities from a gentler age still found at Millbrook House.